Whatever your genre and theme, there are more and more avenues available to gain exposure and recognition for your self-published book. One of best-established and most reputable competitions is coming up: the Writer’s Digest Self-Published Book Awards.
The deadline is: May 2, 2016. The contest is open to books in nine categories:
Children’s Picture Books
One Grand Prize winner in each category will receive wide exposure and a host of benefits:
• $8,000 in cash
• A feature article about you and your book in the March/April 2017
• A press release from Writer’s Digest sent along with a copy of your
book, to 10 different major publishing review houses
• A paid trip to the upcoming Writer’s Digest Conference
• A guaranteed review in Midwest Book Review
• Guaranteed acceptance in a special sales catalog, providing the Grand Prize Winner with national representation through 60,000 salespeople
• Free consulting from publishing experts
One First Prize winner in each category will receive: $1,000 in cash; promotion in the March/April 2017 issue of Writer’s Digest; an review in Midwest Book Review, and other prizes. For details and entry information, visit: WritersDigest.com — and write on!